Everyday is a winding road
I get a little bit closer
Prince – Everyday Is A Winding Road – Rave Un2 The Joy Fantastic
Possible Solutions to some issues faced:
- “Adore” – A little help teaching poetry.
- “Alphabet St” – A little help with Literacy.
- “Baby I’m a Star” – A little help with my most requested lessons/resources to share.
- “Betcha by Golly Wow” – A little help with extracts and articles for exam spec.
- “Chaos And Disorder” – A little help ideas for new staff with units/AO
- “Extraordinary” – A little help with some of my favourite twitter steals
- “Gold” – A little help with… where I have gone wrong!
- “Reflection” (part 1) – A little help with raising the bar/standards at KS3
- “Resolution” – A little help with Cover
- “Saviour” – A little help with English teachers to follow
- “Slave” – AQA Paper 1 – A little help with AQA Eng language new spec 8700 paper 1
- “Slave” – AQA Paper 2 – A little help with AQA Eng language new spec 8700 paper 2
- “Strange Relationship” – A little help with home/school communication
- “The Question of U” – A little help with useful lists I’ve compiled
- English Subject Knowledge Reading by
- Close reading…our initial steps by Anewhoffod This blog post will outline the first strategy we have begun to put in place: Close reading.
- Teaching Vocabulary @ teaching vocabulary
- Reading suggestions for teachers: politeness and impoliteness Lang/Lit research brought to you by AQA – This reading list is designed to guide teachers towards further reading.
- What makes a narrator ‘reliable’? Lang/Lit research brought to you by AQA – Reliable and unreliable narration have been widely debated within literary scholarship over the last half century.
- Word Choice Matters. Fact. The fact is, word choice has a huge effect.
- Spelling and Vocabulary Lists – What’s not to like? –
@daveg5478 – a post with some spelling and vocabulary lists that I’m sharing
- Quotation retention: why and how I do it. –
@LauraLolder – A blog on how to teach quotes by Laura 🙂